Monday, February 8, 2010

15 years old earning $4,000/Month.

That's not monopoly money either! Its real cold hard cash and it comes in, no matter if young Bilal Rammuy is asleep or awake. Bilal (formally known as Rob) is an online entrepreneur and blogger who aside from "living the online lifestyle" enjoys traveling around the world and seeing new places. Rob is 15 years old. You can read more about Rob's story and explore his site here, or watch a review of his site given by a prominent name in the website/blogging community here.

The American Dream Can Come True.

Sounds like the American dream? Well for Rob and thousands of others, it's not a dream....It's a reality! Want to know something else? Rob has only been blogging since February 2009! That's just over 12 months. Rob's story has inspired me and many others with the speed in which he has progressed and the overall success that he has obtained.

But he's not the only one making money on the web. Actually there are many others who's online income, when compared to Rob's respectable yet meager $4k/month, could only be described as gargantuan! How much is "gargantuan" you ask? How does six figures per month sound? Yeah, when I first heard about what some people are earning online, I had to manually pick my jaw up off of the floor.

I must apologize if I seem overly excited about something that most of you may have already heard about. I admit, maybe I am a little behind the times as far as my knowledge of online earning possibilities is concerned. But now that I have seen the possibilities that are out there, I have two questions surging through my mind.

1. How on earth do they do it? and

2. How on earth can I do it?

That is what I am setting out to learn. If there is one thing that I do know, it is that making money online is possible. I can do it. You can do it. It will just take some learning, figuring out, hard work and determination.

So for all of you who would like to know the details behind how to earn a living online from your home computer, let me share with you the things I learn on my quest to making money online. I will keep this blog updated with each juicy detail and piece of information available pertaining to making money online and running a successful internet based business.

Gordon Holcomb
Age: 25 years old
Education: high school graduate

1 comment:

  1. we sure will be glad when you have time to gwt bwck to your bolg we are trying to learn all about this web pafe stuff

    ReplyDelete